Has anyone partitioned a microSD card such that it can be booted into
different partitions on a Beaglebone Black or AI? How would I go about
doing something like that? I'd like to avoid needing to physically take out
the microSD card and potentially add bootable partitions over time. Would
that be doable from the Beaglebone itself?