On Mon, 12 Oct 2020 10:26:09 -0700 (PDT), in
gmane.comp.hardware.beagleboard.user Pavel Yermolenko
<py.ohayo-fowrgoyegzlydzi6cay...@public.gmane.org> wrote:

>I'm sick of this crazy Ubuntu.
>There is a connection that appears every time I restart the system. I
>delete it, but it reappears each time (the one whose IP is 169.254 ....)
>How to permanently delete it.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Link-local_address
"""
In IPv4, link-local addresses are normally only used when no external,
stateful mechanism of address configuration exists, such as the Dynamic
Host Configuration Protocol (DHCP), or when another primary configuration
method has failed
"""

--
Dennis L Bieber