Am 18.01.21 um 15:49 schrieb Vinicius Juvinski:
One detail,

If I not wrong, the first 100 bytes of the dram is used by pru for some configs, register and other stuffs I don't remember right now, so you should use BASE Address +1000 at least

https://www.ti.com/lit/ug/spruh73q/spruh73q.pdf?ts=1610923856664 - section 4.3 details the memory usage from PRU.

Probably PRU-owned SRAM, not the global DRAM.

The 12 KB shared ram is free to use, the ARM and the PRU program just must agree.

Each PRU has 2 KB static ram intended for itself, it can also be seen by the other PRU

and by the ARM. The C compiler uses that for variables, stack and heap.

When you use the functions copy_pru_ram_to_file() and copy_shared_ram_to_file()

you can open the file with vi or whatever and see the RAM contents in a slightly

annotated form. It's not a symbolic debugger but better than nothing.

Gerhard