Hi RobertCNelson,

I recently knew that the SD card was just one type of MMC, but I just made
a mistake. Thank you for your advice.
yes, I knew that the am335x MMCHS supports up to 4-bit mode on SD cards.

>PS, the factory default eMMC on these boards isn't known for speed,
>the version used is more for reliability.
The eMMC configured in bbb may be doing a good job in terms of price, but
>You can buy pretty cheap fast microSD on a 4-bit bus that will outpace
>the factory default eMMC on a 8-bit bus..
I didn't really think that the types and manufacture of SD cards and MMCs
could affect the transfer speed so much.

regards,
2021年2月23日火曜日 11:40:46 UTC+9 RobertCNelson: