Hi RobertCNelson,

>PS, the factory default eMMC on these boards isn't known for speed,
>the version used is more for reliability..
I understand that the default eMMC on the board is unpublished in speed and
version and unreliable, is that correct?
If the eMMC or Data Bus Width is HS400 Mode 8bit or Clock Frequency is
200MHz, does it need to be set and the startup speed is even faster?

Regards,
2021年2月24日水曜日 13:22:50 UTC+9 Dennis Bieber: