wal...@edenconceptsllc.com schrieb am Freitag, 9. April 2021 um 14:41:00
UTC+2:

> I'm looking at some example code and there references to ADC_TSC.  I
> realize this is a reference to the Touchscreen controller which provides
> the ADC functionality.  And I suspect this refers to the base memory
> address of the chip but I cannot find where that is defined in any header
> files anywhere.  It would help me to follow these examples if I knew where
> that reference was.

Find high-level code (FreeBASIC) in files src/pruio/pruio_adc.[bas|bi] and
low level code (assembler) in file src/pruio/pruio_adc.p.

> Unfortunately, too, the examples are Python and I'm not a Python
> programmer.    I work in C.  So I'm having to dig through this and learn
> some Python at the same time.  Not a bad thing but time consuming!

Python examples are in folder src/python. FreeBASIC examples are in folder
src/examples. And C examples are in folder src/c_examples. Find an overview
at

https://users.freebasic-portal.de/tjf/Projekte/libpruio/doc/html/ChaExamples.html

Regards