Hi all,

a bit late but still.
I'm using SUNON 25x25 MagLev fans, which matches the radiator (holes)
perfectly fine.
for the heavy load things I'm using MF25150V2-1000U-A99, it is quite tall
15mm, but the CPU stays cool all the time. The good thing is the noise
level - it is unnoticeable.
For the daily things, I'm using a fan from the same family:
MF25060V1-1000U-A99, which is only 6mm tall(about the same level as Eth
connector). Obviously, the CPU is slightly warmer, but instead, the setup
is simply silent.
Powering fan directly from a pin header.
Cost of each of them about 8$. You have to have M2,5 screws if you would
like to screw it up.