Hi @lazarman  Thanks for your well explained reply. But the thing is since
I am new to this, I just to check one thing whether it works or not.
Since i prepared one sd card with image on it download from
here https://beagleboard.org/latest-images and I tested it on BBB board
with out any modification, its boot up well.
since I am using the same SD for booting up my customized BB board, its not
boot up. So my point is to is this related to some ROM code which comes
from TI or I need to setup SD with u-boot.  So if there is no hardware
error, it should boot with the same SD what I have tested on BBB board,
right?
Please make me understand about this flow.

Thanks,
Best Regards,
/Ash