Hi
>>>So I'd like to pose the question back to the original poster of this
thread karry....@gmail.com <https://groups.google.com/>. Why are you using
a Beagle if you need fast boot times?
it's an older product and we have to migrate it with enhanced peripheral.
in the existing product, beagle bone board was used so as of now we can not
change the board.
Recently we upgraded from ubuntu 16 to ubuntu 18. in ubuntu 16 total boot
time was 30 sec only. But after ubuntu 18, boot time is taking too much
time.
Also we already showing "in progress" kind of message in our product, as
"Tuning... " kind of message suggested.

Thanks
Karishma Jaiswal