For tax consultency I need to export an csv file which lists my transactions in this format (only fields relevant to my question given):

  date, amount, account_from, account_to

I.e. given this transaction:

2021-11-30 txn "Shopping"
    Assets:Beans          -10 EUR
    Expenses:Unneccessary   4 EUR
    Expenses:Wtf            6 EUR

I want a csv export like this:

2021-11-30, 4, Asset:Beans, Expenses:Unneccessary
2021-11-30, 6, Asset:Beans, Expenses:Wtf

Is there any way getting this out of a bean-query ?
Or what would be the best approach ?
Looking forward to some serious beancount SQL wizardry above my horizon !

Thanks for any hints, Varac