If you are at all familiar with Python, I'd do this by hand in code by
looping over the transactions and postings within rather than trying to
fiddle with BQL.
Here's some inspiration:
https://github.com/beancount/beancount/blob/v2/beancount/projects/export.py
Once you are familiar with a few API pieces (loader.load_file and filtering
to get the Transactions out of entries), this is a quick task.