Hello,

About a year ago I evaluated beancount to organize my finances.  As
recommended at the time I used v2.  Made some good progress but my project
fell to the wayside.

Now I'm giving it another shot, and wondering if I should use v2 or v3?
Getting all my financial info together is a fair bit of work, and I'd
rather not change it all if v3 becomes "official" later this year.

FWIW I'm a software developer, so if v3 requires use of git, C++ compilers,
etc., that's not an issue.  But if it's unstable then I'd rather move ahead
with v2.

Thanks for such a great tool.

-- Colin