There might be a problem with the account name matching.
> This directive:
> 2018-11-10 close Liabilities:Credit-Cards:Wife:Citi
> also seems to match an account named
> Liabilities:Credit-Cards:Wife:Citi-CustomCash, which should remain open.
> Instead, the directive should match Liabilities:Credit-Cards:Wife:Citi and
> Liabilities:Credit-Cards:Wife:Citi:*, but not
> Liabilities:Credit-Cards:Wife:Citi*.
>
> Indeed, fixed now
<https://github.com/redstreet/beancount_reds_plugins/commit/def7ffd82998703c8ae651f9f6ce658c1e95bfd8>
.

Thank you! I was going to write my first plugin, but you beat me to it :)
>> I'll use this as a template for the future.

Welcome! But oops, didn't mean to take away that opportunity. The more
plugin writers we have, the better :). Glad it helps as a template at least.