Hi,
I'm generating an income statement (with only my expenses) like this:

SELECT account, sum(position) FROM OPEN ON 2023-03-01 CLOSE ON 2023-03-30
WHERE account ~ "Expenses" GROUP BY 1 ORDER BY 1

But I have some subdivisions of my accounts that I would like to report one
level up.

For example, now I get the following output:

Expenses:Gifts:JohnDoe 50 USD
Expenses:Gifts:JaneDoe 25 USD

And I would like to have:

Expenses:Gifts 75 USD

Is there a way to aggregate the accounts using beanquery?

Thank you.