Check out the section on trading in the docs.
You can choose a booking method, e.g. FIFO, or do it manually (if you use
the "specific lot identification" method).
One trick that works well when doing by is to run bean-doctor to get the
context around a transaction, it gives you the contents of the account just
before the transaction with the individual lots and you can just select the
ones you want to reduce and copy-paste them.
If you specify a booking method it does it for you; you can use bean-doctor
context to view the selected lots in the same way.
Hope this helps,