Looks good for me.

The only thing is that I do not think you need this  {0.15 USD} notation,
as such notation is used for tracking things at cost and is needed for
stock trading.
You could have used the *@ 0.15 USD* notation, but even this is redundant,
as you already have a price entry

So, just like that

*2024-01-24 * "Car electricity usage"    Expenses:Utilities:Electric
Expenses:Car:Energy                               10 KWH *