Maybe take a page from fraud detection
<https://towardsdatascience.com/anomaly-fraud-detection-a-quick-overview-28641ec49ec1>
and try to annotate each transaction with the hour of the day, day of the
week, day of the month, and accumulated transaction volume/value when the
transaction occurred. Even throw in a biweekly time period if you're
feeling fancy? The best thing would be to include the location if you have
it, but I don't think you do.

Sincerely,
Timothy Jesionowski