On 17/06/24 13:41, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Martin Blais <bl...@furius.ca> [2024-06-17 07:33]:
v3

Are there any syntax changes in v3?

When I tried to compile a list in 2022, I came up with:

* Single-character currency names are now supported
* Currency symbols now support a leading slash (/)
* Flags: Any of the A-Z characters are now supported, but have to be preceded
by a single quote: 'A

Prepending the single quote to flags was introduced to disambiguate flags from single character currencies in the lexer. However, I didn't like like it and tweaked the parser to do the disambiguation in the grammar instead. Flag characters do not need to be prefixed with a single quote anymore.

* The limitation for currency names to be 24 characters long has been dropped
(I think)

Did this make into into this v3 or not (and are there any other
changes?)

All that was on the master branch as of yesterday is in the 3.0.0 release. I don't remember any other changes to the syntax beside what you mention.

Cheers,
Dan