On 18/06/24 11:57, Daniele Nicolodi wrote:
On 18/06/24 10:13, Stefano Zacchiroli wrote:
On Tue, Jun 18, 2024 at 03:36:34PM +0800, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
* Stefano Zacchiroli <z...@upsilon.cc> [2024-06-18 09:27]:
I welcome migration tips on what's the easiest migration path (to
beangulp, I guess?)

Yes.

Thanks, although I'm still a bit confused.

This document
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1hBfsHZcoHgz5rvhCdP42g2FJ5ouycIMV4H1tfgXpwBU/
"Importing External Data in Beancount" is about v3 ("This document is
about Beancount v3, under development, and a work in progress.") and
Beangulp, but still talks about bean-extract as an executable involved
in importing transactions with v3/beangulp.

What am I missing?

The "under development, and a work in progress" warning refers to the
content of the document rather than to the subject of the document :-)

The best documentation there is for beangulp is the example included in
the repository
https://github.com/beancount/beangulp/tree/master/examples and the
docstrings in the code.

The doctests https://github.com/beancount/beangulp/tree/master/beangulp/tests may also be useful.