While I agree with the fact that it's hard to screw up the headers when you
use the function interfaces of CGI.pm, I guess I'm just a little anal about
clarity, and true clarity means that you shouldn;t have to know a lot about
the behind-the-scenes interfaces in order to know precisely what the program
is doing.  That is, if you're new to Perl, you should be able to see what
the program is doing at-a-glance.  So, when I'm doing perl for the office
environment, or a consulting cusotmer, I either explicitly print every line,
or I use a heredoc syntax.  That way, it's easier for other newbies to
maintain.

Now, some of the stuff I write just for my own use is, well, another matter
;0