Okay, I am just starting to use CGI.pm to write an prog that sends an
email with an attachment.

I am receiving the error: # Global symbol "in" requires explicit package name.
File 'Hard Disk:Desktop Folder:DOCS:CWN:ADS UPLOAD:ademail.cgi'; Line 14

I don't understand how I am supposed to correct this error, I tried
declaring with main::in, my $in but am only continuing to get the
error msg.

This prog is just a proto writing of the actual script to test what
CGI.pm does.  If you have any corrections or thoughts, I'm glad to
hear it.

#!/usr/local/bin/perl -w
use strict;
use CGI qw(:all);
$CGI::POST_MAX = 1_048_576; # 1 MEG FILE SIZE LIMIT

ReadParse();

print header;

my $cgi = CGI->new;
my $file = $cgi->upload( "ad" ) or error( $cgi->p( "No file uploaded." ) );
my $format = $cgi->uploadInfo( $file )->{ 'Content-Type' };

foreach my $i (keys%in)
{    print "$i\n";
}

#END PROGRAM