Adam,

The scripts need to be run from a server that supports Perl and Perl
scripts; usually this is Apache and Perl or Microsoft Internet Information
Server and Perl.

If you are interested in running a Web server and Perl on your own computer
I would suggest you read-up on Apache for Win32 at http://www.apache.org.

Glenn Tillema                  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
ADC Telecommunications, Inc.
PO Box 1101, MS 508
Minneapolis, MN  55440-1101
Learn about ADC - The Broadband Company - www.adc.com