ummm, if you set the display variable correctly and have an Xserver
running on the PC, sure you can. Why anyone would want to is beyond me..

use xterm for shell access and run any gui utils you like by hand.
Running a window manager over the network isn't really a pleasant
experience...

$.02 US (fully refundable)

--Dave

--