From: Derek Harding [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 14 June 2001 16:26
To: Fco. Javier Valladolid Hdez.; Sally
Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: Telnet

What Javier says is very true about using ssh but if something happens to
lock up at the remote computer it can be hard to get out with ssh without
resorting to killing processes whereas, if the network is secure from
peeking, one can end a telnet session with the "Ctrl-]" combination. I'm not

sure that telnet is defunct, though. Is it?

--
Best wishes,
Derek Harding, (BA MIAP)