signal handling sounds interesting!  I'll have to play
around with that tommorow, along with Readkey!  For
signal handling, will it only go to the report_stats
function if you kill it in some fashion, or will it go
there when the program automatically ends?  If it
doesn't, I can just make the end of the prgm, and the
signal handler both call the same function, or
whatever...  Well, thanks!  This looks really
promising!