From: Daniel Falkenberg [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Friday, 20 July 2001 8:42 AM
To: '[EMAIL PROTECTED]'
Subject: Hyperlink to act like submit button...

List,

I have a problem that I need a hyperlink to take me to a location still
situated on my script but I need this hyperlink to be also able to pass on
variables to the next sub.  I can do this with radio buttons and checkboxes

$variable = param('unique_id')

HTML as follows...

<input type="radio" value='$variable'>

Now I have a hyperlink <a
href="helpdesk.cgi?action=test_modify?name=$unique_id"> And I want to pass
the unique_id onto the next sub it takes it too.

Is this possible and does this make sense?

Regards,

Daniel Falkenberg