[EMAIL PROTECTED] [[EMAIL PROTECTED]] quoth:
*>
*>I swear I wont be stealing anyones code for my own, all I want is just a
*>"road map" for my own educational purposes. If anyone wouldn`t mind
*>sharing or could point me in the right direction, it would be *immensely*
*>appreciated!

I was in the same predicament last fall when I wanted to build a very
simple little database driven web page. There is precious little out there
in the way of no frills db examples, however, O'Reilly publishes the code
for the DBI Perl book on their ftp site at
http://examples.oreilly.com/perldbi/ It helps to have the book to go along
with but chapter 8 is the one you'll probably find most helpful in the
examples.

http://bookmarks.cpan.org/search.cgi?cat=Database may also be helpful and
is the site I threw together after looking at the examples above.

enjoy.

e.