--- Mark Bergeron <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> This could be. When running under
>
> #!/usr/bin/perl -wT
>
> Too late for -T
>
> I'm running 626 on Win2K Pro IIS

Mark,

If you see my reply to Eric Wang in this thread, I describe how to get around this
problem.
Basically, what's going on is that IIS does not recognize the shebang line (except for
the
switches).  Instead of launching the program there (which it wouldn't find anyway
unless you
somehow have a /usr/bin/perl on a Win2K box), it checks the Perl programs extension
and launches
the program associated with it and *then* feeds the program with the switches.  Perl
needs to be
started with the -T switch passed directly.  I explain how to do that in my previous
post, though
it will kill your performance.

As a side note, I contacted ActiveState about their ISAPI dll and they informed me
that they were
considering supporting taint checking in future versions.  Given what I consider a lax
attention
to security in the past, I am not hopeful that this will actually come to pass.

Cheers,
Curtis Poe

=====
Senior Programmer