Chuck wrote:

> Try faking a bounce back message.

No! Do not anything that involves more mails to the list!

I have described how to unsubscribe in 4 paragraphs (and propably bad
english) in a posting from Sunday, Oct 21st, 11:55 UTC. Read it,
carefully and completely, or (better english) read the Weekly list FAQ
posting sent by Casey West!

I have sent my mail not only to the list but to Frederick and Yugo (the
guys who wanted out) directly and I have told them to mail me off-list
if they still cannot get out. Until now they didn't. Obviously, they
found a way to get off the list.

Cheers

Stephan

--