He is correct.

-----Original Message-----
From: Inspirational Michael [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2001 12:57 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Of this Shit

Brother I understand that may work in most instances, but, believe me, I
have worked with Randal on this and because of my Windows Platform--none of
us could get this going, this method doesn't work for me for some reason.

So when you hear some people say it don't work, they're not stupid or unable
to read.  THIS UNSUBSCRIBE DON'T WORK FOR EVERYONE!