Hey~
      I download IndigoPearl(APACHE), i figure out how
to use it but doesn't work, i did follow the
instrucctions, that tell me: add links of your
files...(*.pl) to an html page and try!
but i try with a simple hello world just for try.

#!/usr/bin/perl

print "hello world\n" ;

doesn't work!
can somebody help to learn to use this stuff...
thanks

=====
@paul {$yoyo}
I like yoyos. They go up and down. Yoyos are controlled by centrifical
force which keep them spinning.It is a known fact that people who yoyo
are less likely to have a sudden outrage of violent behavior. Such as
hitting your neighbor's kid wit your car. Ouch so If you want to prevent
this pick up a yoyo and learn some tricks!
www.yoyoperu.com