Troy May wrote:

> I'm trying to use the require command with perl but when i want to put a
> variable within the require statement it always errors out. The code looks
> something like this.
>
> require "/absolute/path/to/files/$FORM{'id'}/options.txt";
>
> Is this not possible? thanx for the help.

First of all, what do you want to do?
Second, what error do you get?
What do you have in options.txt? Perl code?
Do you use taint mode (-T command line switch)?
Do you know why it can be very insecure if you don't use taint mode
here?
Are you sure you know what's require for?

Read perldoc -f require
http://www.perldoc.com/perl5.6.1/pod/func/require.html

- RaFaL Pocztarski, [EMAIL PROTECTED]