Dear List,

I have a simple question here.I have extracted and
displayed the URL using WWW-Search Module.

The output are displayed for the follows:
         print $results->url,"\n";
         print $q->br;
         print $results->title,"\n";
         print $q->br;
         print $results->description,"\n";
         print $results->change_date,"\n";

However, how do I activate the URL so that user can
click on the link and surf. I have tried the following
but it doesn't work .

        $urlresult=$results ->url;
        print $q->a({href=>$urlresult},);
           OR
        print $q->a({href=>$results->url,"\n"});

Your help is much needed. Thanks in advance.

Rgds,