While I have seen this obvious hoax before and know people have fallen
for it. We could turn this into something more appropriate. Can anyone
generate an appropriate regex that will identify this email. It should
be able to find variants but not too open ended that it flags the wrong
files.

--
Mark Murphy

[EMAIL PROTECTED]