I have a question and I was wondering if anyone had an opinion on it.  I am
using a perl script to parse through a log file and if there is an error
found I need to send and email to someone..

I was thinking about calling an ASP page and passing, the relevant
information and when this page is called generate and send the email.  Is it
possible to just do this all with perl?  If so can someone recommend a site
or direction?   I have looked on all the major sites and have not been able
to find anything that references this concept.