Thierry> I create the request without too much trouble but the load is not
Thierry> enought ..
Thierry> So i was thinking t use the threads to load up the client and the server
Thierry> , but Threads are really obscur for me , i don't really know if that
Thierry> will be the better solution to make my programe more powerfull , and if
Thierry> there is other ways to connect more than one client at the same time ..
Thierry> so i start to have a look to the thread perl documentation , but now i
Thierry> don't really know wich type of threads is the more appropriate for the
Thierry> purpose of stressing a web server ..

In unix, thread is spelled "f o r k", so if you're using Unix, you can
steal my "web form stress tester" from
<http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/col43.html>.

Thierry> ********************************************************************
Thierry> This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential
Thierry> and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to
Thierry> whom they are addressed. If you have received this email
Thierry>  in error please notify the postmaster at the address below.

Thierry>      [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thierry> This footnote also confirms that this email message has been
Thierry> checked the presence of computer viruses.

You have exceeded the 4-line .sig boilerplate limit with a worthless
unenforcable disclaimer.  Please remove this text from future postings
to this mailing list.  If you cannot do so for mail from your domain,
please get a freemail account and rejoin the list from there.