Is there anyway to display text input fields with text already inside, that can be
modified and submitted?
  Bhanu Prakash <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote: Perl Listers,
I'm unable to retrieve cookies once I set them! I
can see my html headers on my page once they are set,
along with the page, but when I move out to another
page, I'm not able to retrieve them, in the new cgi
script. My script is complaining "Can't call method
"value" on an undefined value"
Any Help?!
Thanks
Bhanu.