Bhanu,

'value' is an attribute of text input fields, e. g.:

<input name="My Field" size=60 maxlength=60 value="This is the text
already inside which can be edited.">

I suppose your script cannot edit the content of value as long as there
is no value attribute defined at all. To leave it empty you may code
'value=""'. But maybe your script just expects you to define *which*
value attribute (i. e. of which field) you want to edit.

Cheers

Stephan

+++ Please do not answer to this mail to my address as long as you do
not want
+++ to answer me off-list only  --  I have subscribed!

--
Dipl.-Chem. Stephan Tinnemeyer
Lindenallee 20