This was exactly the problem.  Not having dos2unix installed, I just zipped
it and then ran unzip with the -a option (convert files) and it worked
smashingly.

--- drieux <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > So I try to run it:
> >
> >   $ /usr/lib/cgi-bin/agbot/agbot.cgi
> >   bash: /usr/lib/cgi-bin/agbot/agbot.cgi: No such file or directory
>
> the expected results since the shebang is trying to find
>
>       /usr/bin/perl^M
>
> and that does not exist....
>
> cf man dos2unix
>
> ciao
> drieux

=====
The makers may make             | Alex Swavely
and the users may use,          | web developer
but the fixers must fix         | [EMAIL PROTECTED]
with but minimal clues.         | [EMAIL PROTECTED]