On Mon, May 13, 2002 at 09:14:03AM -0700, drieux ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said something
similar to:
> which version of the code is the 'problem' version?
>
> what is the current specific 'security' issue?
>
> there was a security update to v1.92 on 04/21/02
> has there been some new issue arise??? since then?

Does it matter? They are scripts by Matt.. recurring security issues,
and (unless he has done some MAJOR reworking) they are written in Perl
4. Why would anyone want to run these in production?

Cheers,
Kevin

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
My PID is Inigo Montoya. You kill -9 my parent process. Prepare to vi.