Um.. what did the book not cover about this? We used DBI to connect to
MySQL in about every chapter. What did the simple example on page 57
not provide for connecting to a DB?

Cheers,
Kevin

On Wed, Jun 05, 2002 at 11:12:13AM -0700, Maureen E Fischer ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
I think you should leave it up to the parent, because not all parents want to