Depends... there are those that don't know Perl, so I see nothing wrong with
it unless you are using this for profitable purposes. Remember, if it's
free, how is it wrong? If you think it's wrong that it is free, then help
them make it less free. Linus idea, followed by Gates idea.

I think this is a question which you can only answer for yourself.
I am planning to make a web browser to end all browsers, but that's not for
a few years.
The idea is the browser will be configurable to block ads (in the page) and
popups,
with just a few user clicks. So my ethical problem is, is it right for me to
make this?
You can't stop the end user form changing the viewing style. Some browsers
that do that do it without the users intervention. [getting off topic here]

It's up to you to decide what is right and what is wrong.