I'm starting to make a perl/cgi/html based multi-player game called 3MF (Massive
Multiplayer Medieval Frolic).  So far I've made an account creation screen that writes
the data to two flat file db's one of them holds the usernames & passwords, while the
other holds all the user information.
    Now I'm working on the login screen but I've run into some problems.  It only lets
the last user account I create gain access.  For any others it sends them to the
invalid username and password screen I created.
   Here is the code I'm using right now.  I open up the file with the usernames and
passwords and throw it all into @access and then do this

foreach $i (@access) {
chomp($i);
($un,$pw) =
split(/\|/,$i);
}

$username = $FORM{'username'};
$password = $FORM{'password'};

if ($username ne "$un" or $password ne "$pw"){
print <<NoPass; (block of html for invalid username/passwordscreen)
NoPass
}
else {
print <<YesPass; (block of html for Account manager screen)
YesPass
}

So what do I need to fix to be able to match any username and password and not just
the last one created? and by the way all the data is being written to the files and
each entry is a new line.
If anyone is interested in hearing more about my game concept and helping out with any
more problems I run into (there will be many) then let me know.
Thanks