Hi All,

After a couple of emails about opening a file with a lower case FH, I have a
question. I see everyone opening a file with an "or die" statement, what I can
fully understand. But I see you also close the FH with an "or die" statement.

Why ? What can go wrong with closing an FH ?

Can anyone tell me the answer ? I am much interested.

Regs David