From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 16 July 2002 01:31
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: cgi put script?

Hi,

I'm trying to get the "put" function from Netscape, to work with Apache.

I have a windows OS (NT server), and I'm using the windows version of perl
as a cgi script interpreter.  The problem is, the put script won't work
with perl.  I just get "server error" messages, because perl doesn't like
the commands, or the syntax, in the scripts.

I found the scripts from a web site, and a book on Apache.  I'd like to
first try just finding another put script that will work with perl, in
windows.  Are there any sources for cgi scripts, I might look at? Failing
that, can someone point me to some resources to show me how to write my
own put scripts?

Thanks,

Steve