I have inherited a project based on more scripting languages than I knew
existed, and I have very little Perl experience. I have a CGI script that is
calling an HTML template (to display). The html template has the following
script embedded in it. It doesn't appear to behave like Perl. I am trying to
add a simple if statement to another similar section but it's not
cooperating. Any help would be much appreciated.

{{IF domains}}
    {{LOOP domains}}
      {{IF tld eq "COM"}}
      {{/IF}}
          {{IF avail}}
<input type=checkbox name=domain value={{domain}}>
          {{ELSE}}
          {{/IF}}
    {{IF tld eq "ORG"}}
    {{/IF}}