Hi,

I need to communicate with remote device through UDP protocol, this is
my problem:

If I send number to port UDP XY of remote device (number must be 2-bytes
long), remote device will send me back this data structure:

(Pascal-like)

TS_QUE_TYPE = Packed Record
tsqQueId : Word;
tsqStatus : Word;
tsqSlotPort : Word;
tsqMembers : Word;
tsqQueDir : Array[1..2] of TS_QUE_DIR_TYPE;
end;

(required structures)

Int48 = Array[1..3] of Word;

TS_QUE_DIR_TYPE = Packed Record
tsqBitRate : Longint;
tsqUtilization : Byte;
tsqBufLevel : Byte;
tsqDataRate : Word;
tsqPackets : Int48;
tsqBytes : Int48;
tsqDiscards : Int48;
end;

and I need to access values e.g. tsqQueDir[1].tsqDataRate and generate
output to web page. It must be written in Perl and working under
FreeBSD. I wrote same application in Delphi (Winow$ suxx) in 10 minutes,
but I don't know how to do that in Perl. Please help. Thank you

Pavel Koutny