Hi all,

I want to print a zip file to the browser but I want to make the browser
think that it gets the zip file directly, not through a CGI script.

Why?
Because when clicking on a link for downloading a zip file directly, the
download managers are triggered, and the page visitors can download the zip
file using a download manager.

If I print the zip file to the browser, it opens the default Internet
Explorer window for downloading the file and the download managers are not
triggered at all.

I've tried to find what headers appear when opening a zip file in Internet
Explorer directly.

I found:
Accept-Ranges: bytes

If I use these headers, the zip file still opens the default download window
of Internet Explorer.

I've tried adding the following header line, with the same results:

Please tell me which header should I print to make Internet Explorer, and
the download managers think that it is a real zip file, and not one served
by a CGI script.

Thank you very much!

Teddy Center: http://teddy.fcc.ro/
Mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]