See Bob,

I am attempting to activate my  c++ program(on my server)
from client within the same LAN. This program pulls a data
file called c:\input.txt, that is with in the program this
directory are refereced as c:\input.txt.

This input.txt file is a flat file of data that I intend to
send to the server (sever-client operates withing the same
LAN).

every time when uploading the file from the client then the
name of the file gets changed and the c++ program can't
recognize the c__input format.

I got an idea, to use the

fileparsing option of the BASNAME module.
se File::Basename;
say
$file = $q->param("uploadFileParam");

my ($base, $path, $type) = fileparse($file);

but this does'nt seem to work

==
Find businesses and have your business found: http://www.brabys.com