On Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:03:19 -0400
 Bob Showalter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [...]

Hi BOB,

I have lost you completly, why do you say that it is
dangerous fot the client to dictermine the name of a file
on ther server.
See as I have explained, my c++ program source reference
the datafile name(these data files I want for the client to
upload to the server.)

Could you explain

==
Find businesses and have your business found: http://www.brabys.com